Do you wonder if you are making a difference in people’s lives.
How important do you feel helping others should be? Do you sense urgency in people’s voices sometimes when they talk to you? How does that make you feel?
As we grow older, Pierrette and I feel compelled to give back for all we have received in our lives. We give thanks for our parents, our children , grandchildren, friends and others that cross our paths every day.
We are thankful for our health and the ability to make our own choices in life.
- Have we been negligent of others, as we strive to get ahead in this hectic lifestyle we have created for us and our families.
- We have let many things get out of control and as a member of our present society, we should strive to help and make a difference in at least one person’s life, every day.
Your memories go back much farther than your last promotion.
- Remember the ones that matter.
- Remember the struggle our parents and grandparents had to overcome for us. We just took many of these struggles for granted, but you do remember?
Listen to the following short movie and reflect on your past for just one moment. Go ahead, relax and let your mind go. You deserve to remember and remind yourself of what you may of left undone.
Let this day be the one you remember.
- Our obligations and chores as kids gave us the discipline and strength to build the world we live in.
- We all believe in something greater than ourselves and our parents taught us the importance of respect for others.
- Our value system comes from our past, let us not forget.
- We need to remake a commitment to ourselves and start to renew our responsibilities to others.
- I hope our parents and grandparents look down on us all and one day can say “Well done.”
Food for Thought
From “Thee Quest “-Team of Pierre & Pierrette
Thee Quest For Perfect Health